Dressage Festival “Der Ritt um das goldene Pferd”
expected to take place on the 3rd weekend of June in 2017
Prelude of the yearly horse show series at Bonhomme Stud Farm is the dressage festival “Der Ritt um das Goldene Pferd” (“Ride for the Golden Horse”). Here, the name is derived from the top-carat award. The most successful rider of the show receives a special award in form of a precious horse brooch made of gold and set with diamonds.
The perfect conditions as well as the special, informal atmosphere attract a top-class field of competitors from all over the world to Werder at the Havel. Celebrities from sport and social life as well as Olympic participants, Nations Cup riders and World and European Champions have fully established the “Ride for the Golden Horse” in their calender.
- Dressage Classes up to Grand Prix ****
- Qualifying for the Final of Nuernberger Burg Trophy
- Qualifying for the Bundeschampionat for five-year old dressage horses
- Qualifying for the Bundeschampionat for six-year old dressage horses
- Qualifying for the Nuernberger Lead-rein Trophy
Also expected in 2017, the German Championships for riders with disabilities will again take place on the occasion of the dressage festival “Der Ritt um das Goldene Pferd” (“Ride for the Golden Horse”).
The entry is free on all show days.
In due course you will find further information at the show service of Silvia Burfeind.