Show Jumping Horse Show „Bonhomme Open“
expected to take place on the 4th weekend of June in 2017
Show-jumping Competition “Bonhomme Open”
On the last weekend in June, the show-jumping riders take command at Bonhomme Stud Farm. As a counterpart to the “Ride for the Golden Horse”, the “White Golden Horse” became a very coveted award.
So every year, the Who is Who of the show-jumping scene sets off with its top horses in direction to Havelland. From the light up to the advanced class, both the top riders and the regional show-jumping adherents have the possibility to prove their abilities in the jumping-course. Highlight and crowd-puller at the same time is the Grand Prix of Bonhomme, an three-stars advanced (S***) level show-jumping class.
- A** to M* level tests for young show jumpers
- Qualifying for the Bundeschampionat for five-year old show jumpers
- Qualifying for the Bundeschampionat for six-year old show jumpers
- Amateur Tour
- Youngster Tour for six and seven-year old horses from M* to S* level with jump-off
- “Ride for the White Golden Horse”
- Show-jumping tests from M** to S*** with jump-off
The entry is free on all show days.
In due course you will find further information at the show service of Silvia Burfeind.