Westphalian Champion Stallion from the best breeding lines
Pedigree Don Juan de Hus × Stedinger × Rohdiamant × Figaro
|Don Juan de Hus||Jazz (preferent)||Cocktail|
|Shakira K||Stedinger||Sandro Hit|
|El.St./St.Pr. Elise II v. Figaro|
D‘Egalité inspired as the most striking stallion of all licensings in 2015. Frenetically celebrated by the crowd, D’Egalité became undisputed winner of a a group of strong competitors at the Westphalian licensing in Muenster-Handorf.
The shiny black nobleman distinguishes himself with an inimitable elegance and grandeur. Three equally excellent basic gaits, long legs and modernity as well as the certain habitus of a capital dressage stallion round the overall impression perfectly. D’Egalité unites perfectly the spectacular action of movements through the Dutch genes with the strength of character, the well-framed top-line and the lovely temperament from Stedinger and Rohdiamant. As jewel in the crown D’Egalité is distinguished with an excellent walk as well as an exemplary rideability.
The development of this stallion is a real pleasure. In the meantime has has been growing into the large framed body, and this ingeniously moving stallion revealed his phenomenal potential for the dressage arena. He completed sovereignly both the 14-day test and the sport test with top scores. The Westphalian Verband honored D’Egalité with the VTV title in the stallion championship on the occasion of the licensing in 2017. In 2018, D’Egalité won extraordinarily in elementary (L) level tests for young dressage horses, always with scores above 8.0. He qualified effortlessly for the Bundeschampionat.
In breeding this high frequented stallion inspires with extremely modernly built and powerfully moving offspring, presenting a high number of high-priced elite foals at all well-known foal auctions. His foals stand especially out due to their first-class quality of movements. D’Egalité inherited his long legs and his ultra modern type. Just like him, his foals are characterized by a beautiful lightness and elegance.
The breeding of D’Egalité is highly interesting: The sire Don Juan de Hus is certainly one of the most interesting Dutch sires. Unfortunately he died in 2017 at the age of only nine. Don Juan de Hus won his 70-day test with a fantastic final dressage score of 9.25 in Schlieckau at the age of three. Over Jazz and Krack C Don Juan de Hus unites proven Dutch dressage genes in his veins.
The dam’s sire Stedinger was the striking Champion Stallion at the Oldenburg licensing and became first Reserve Champion of the main premium. Stedinger himself competed successfully up to Inter I classes and produced 39 licensed sons as well as 50 advanced (S) level dressage horses, including the international Grand Prix winner Spirit of the Age OLD/B. Brune.
Rohdiamant, found in third generation, was serial winner in the international dressage arena under Lisa Wilcox. In total, the R-line is well-known for fantastic rideability values.
On the maternal side D’Egalité originates from the famous Oldenburg dam line of Egale, which is also well-known for numerous licensed stallion such as the 2013′ Oldenburg Champion Stallion Don Deluxe by De Niro, Grand Prix horses like London Eye OLD/S. Kruse as well as many Elite Broodmares.
WFFS status: negative (NON carrier)
- victorious in a test for young horses (L-level) with a score of 8,5
- qualified for the German Bundeschampionat with a score of 8,2
- victorious in his first test for young dressage horses (L-level) with a score of 8,2
- victorious in his first test for young dressage horses (A-level) with a score of 8,4
- successful sport test in Verden
- successful sport test in Muenster-Handorf
- a high number of high-priced elite foals at all well-known foal auctions
- 14-day-test in Adelheidsdorf: D’Egalité thrilled the audience with his movements and especially with his outstanding interieur, which was rewarded with a score of 8.75. The score of 9.0 was given for his very nice character and temperament. His willingness to perform as well as the canter got the score 8.5. A very good score of 8.0 for walk, trot and rideability round the result.
- Champion Stallion at the Westphalian main licensing
Westphalia, Hanover, Oldenburg (OL), Southern German studbooks, Poland, Baden-Württemberg, Bavarian, Brandenburg-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Sachsen-Thüringen, Southern German studbooks requested