Reserve dressage winner at his stallion performance test
Pedigree Sir Donnerhall I × Donnerschwee × Welt As × Goldpilz
|Sir Donnerhall I||Sandro Hit||Sandro Song|
|St. Pr. Contenance D||Donnerhall|
|Rudore II v. Goldpilz|
The name is program: Showdancer is a motion artist of the finest quality. A true to type young prospect with excellent movements, who became darling of the audience at the Mecklenburg main licensing in Redefin in 2010.
Due to his excellent dressage talent, his enormous willingness to perform and his jumping-talent this congenial stallion received an outstanding total score at his 70-day test in Schlieckau in 2013; finishing with impressive 141 points for dressage (ZW). He received fantastic scores up to 9.5 for rideability and his basic gaits, especially canter, could convince absolutely with scores up to 9.0. Also in the dressage arena Showdancer collects points with his charisma and his elastic action of movements. In 2018, this likeable black stallion inspires as serial winner in advanced (S*) dressage classes, Prix St. Georges and St. Georges Special.
His offspring convince with long-legged, well-moving and true to type offspring, who were often awarded a premium and praised at shows. His eldest offspring inspire under the saddle with excellent rideability, an absolutely lovely character as well as extremely comfortable handling. Just like the father, they made a very successful debut in the dressage sport.
Like our Shalom (see among our proven sires), Showdancer is sired by Sir Donnerhall I. He became really popular all over the world through over 100 licensed sons an more than 150 advanced (S) level successful dressage offspring.
The dam, State Premium Mare Rudilora, is full sister of the licensed D-Day, who was in breeding in the Netherlands and Sweden and, additionally, a top-class dressage horse.
The dam’s sire Donnerschwee passed his traits on ingeniously, celebrated many triumphs in the dressage arena up to Grand Prix level and produced several licensed sons.
Welt As and Goldpilz, found in third and fourth generation, are top-performers of the highest quality. Nearly any other stallion with Oldenburg branding had caused such a sensation in the 80s and 90s like Welt As. Especially exemplary on the international parquet were the sons of Welt As named Leroy Brown 3/W.J. van der Schans in the jumping-course and Bonfire/A. van Grunsven in the dressage arena. Goldpilz, who was probably the most precious son of Gotthard, produced, among others, Gringo 48/K. Gravemeier, Goderich 1/T. Nagel und Gammon/J. Whitaker, just to name three international top-class horses. His Hanoverian licensed sons, the full brothers Gibraltar and Grossglockner, became jumper-makers for the highest demands.
Showdancer originates from one of the most successful Oldenburg dam lines, namely the line of Rudilore (by Siegbert-Euphrat-Ruberto). This line produced numerous licensed sport stallions, including Conterno Grande (M. Kutscher and Ph. Weishaupt), Couleur Rubin (L. Beerbaum), De Luxe (state stud sire Moritzburg, USA), Glock’s Romanov (DK and Netherlands) and Rubin Royal (private stallion Oldbg.).
WFFS status: negative (NON carrier)
- 2nd place Prix St. Georges and placing in Intermediaire I, Gut Ising
- 2nd place advanced (S) level, Tremsdorf
- victorious Prix St. Georges, Tremsdorf
- 3rd place Prix St. Georges freestyle, Werder
- victorious in Prix St. Georges, Werder
- 3rd place in advanced (S) level, Isernhagen
- victoroius in Prix St. Georges freestyle, Prietzen
- 2nd place in Prix St. Georges, Prietzen
- victorious in St. Georg Special, Teuplitz
- victorious in Prix St. Georges, Dresden
- victorious in advanced (S) level, Dresden
- victorious in advanced (S) level, Tremsdorf
- 3rd place in Prix St. Georges, Adelheidsdorf
- 3rd place in Prix St. Georges, Tremsdorf
2016 - 2017:
- victorious and placed with the best at advanced (S) level and Prix St. Georges
- 3rd place in a dressage test at medium (M**) level
- victorious in elementary (L) tests for young dressage horses
- Result of his 70-day test: 8.31 in total (dressage: 8.54 / jumping: 7.98), breeding value dressage: 141 points, score for rideability: 9.5, canter: 9.0
- Result of his 30-day test: 8.13 in total (dressage: 8.26 / jumping: 7.60)
Oldenburg (OL), Southern German studbooks, Rhineland, Poland, Baden-Württemberg, Bavarian, Brandenburg-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Rheinland-Pfalz-Saar, Sachsen-Thüringen, Hanover requested