Shining Champion Stallion and phenomenon of rideability
Pedigree Millennium/Trak. × Rubin Royal OLD × De Niro × Rubinstein
|Hartima||Rubin Royal OLD||Rohdiamant|
|Halloway v. Rubinstein|
“Loved by the public – ennobled with the band – celebrated as Champion” – The 2014′ Oldenburg Champion Stallion and dressage winner at his stallion performance test in 2015 and 2016′ main premium winner. 2019‘highlight of Morricone’s sporting performance was the final of the Nürnberg Burpokal, finishing on fifth rank in the Frankfurter Festhalle.
Morricone unites an optimum in noblesse and type, striking quality of movements as well as brilliant rideability and strength of character in incomparable kind. “Our Champion Stallion is hard to beat in view of his elegance, type and manner. With his royal appearance and his outstanding movements, always keeping his perfect self-carriage, this noble black stallion, from the breeding of Heinrich Vahle in Friesoythe, inspired the audience and the committee”, so commented the Oldenburg Breeding Manager Dr. Schulze Schleppinghoff at his licensing 2014. Since then, Morricone has been attracting attention at every presentation.
As highlight of the year 2016 the Oldenburg Verband proclaimed Morricone celebrated main premium winner due to his outstanding power of heredity combined with his first-class performance record.
In his stallion performance test he won superiorly the dressage part with a score of 9.33 and received the maximum score 10.0 for rideability and walk four times. All basic gaits as well as constitution, character, temperament and willingness to perform were praised with scores of 9.5 and 9.0.
Morricone’s offspring exceeded all expectations. They stand out with their beautiful and noble type like they were all of a piece. In 2020 Morricone’s sons Macchiato and Montgomery became Westphalian and DSP champions of three-year-old stallions. In Oldenburg Moreno (by Morricone) was entitled reserve champion. Furthermore, Morricone presented two price-highlights at the Oldenburg auction: Mister Universe (€340,000) and Movie Star (€250,000). In addition, there were numerous champion foals at well-known foal championships as well as many elite auction foals, selling for top prices at prestigious auction sites all over the world. Ten sons of Morricone are licensed including four premium stallions in Oldenburg, Hanover and Westphalia.
Morricone’s progeny is wanted as extremely rideable, powerfully moving beauties who conquer every rider’s heart instantly.
His classic line of ancestors appears like a fairytale: His sire Millennium was second reserve Champion at the 2010′ Trakehner main licensing and leads over his sire Easy Game to the noble blood of the Trakehner Gribaldi directly.
The dam’s sire Rubin Royal OLD is Main Premium Winner in Oldenburg and international serial Grand Prix winner under Hendrik Lochthowe.
The grandsire is none other than De Niro. It would go beyond the scope to honor his breeding record in detail.
In fourth generation the Grand Prix winner Rubinstein manifests the pedigree as founder of the modern R-line. This line is also known for the performance-sires Admiral I as well as Thoroughbred Guter Gast xx.
Therefore, origin of success is the dam line of Hainbuche, which also produced Donnerhall’s dam’s sire Markus, Weltgeist I, San Remo as well as numerous successful Grand Prix horses.
WFFS status: negative (NON carrier)
- Morricone presents the Oldenburg Vice-Champion of 3y. old stallions Moreno by Morricone - San Amour, bred by Wilhelm Strohm
- Morricones daughter Morricona by Morricone - Sandro Hit gets the Id-premium in the brillant ring of the Oldenburg Elite mare show
- Morricone presents the Westphalian champion of 3y. old stallions Macchiato by Morricone - Just Perfect, bred by Norbert van Laak
- Morricone presents the DSP champion of 3y. old stallions Montgomery by Morricone - Foundation, bred by Reinhold Marschall
- Morricones son Mister Universe (4 year old gelding by Morricone - San Amour), becomes the most expensive horse at the Oldenburg Special Edition auction. He was sold for 340.000,00 €.
- Morricones son Movie Star becomes the most expensive horse at the Oldenburg Elite auction. He was sold for 250.000,00 €.
- 5th place in the final of NÜRNBERGER BURGPOKAL, 75,073 % Frankfurter Festhalle
- 4th place in Prix St. Georges Special, warming up for the final of NÜRNBERGER BURGPOKAL, 75,268 %, Frankfurter Festhalle
- Morricone presented a premium stallion for the Westphalian licensing in Münster-Handorf
- Morricone presented a premium stallion for the Oldenburg licensing in Vechta
- Morricone presented a licensed stallion for Brandenburg licensing in Neustadt-Dosse
- Morricone presented a licensed stallion for Hannoverian licensing in Verden
- 2nd place in the qualifier of NÜRNBERGER BURG-POKAL, 75,042 %, Verden
- victorious in S*-dressage (advanced level), 71,5 %, Berlin-Brandenburg indoor championships, Tremsdorf
- Morricone made an extraordinary debut in advanced (S*) class, finishing with a result of 72 percent in a group of strong competitors in the Yougster Tour of the K+K Cup in Münster! Morricone took fourth place, finishing as best seven-year old horse. In the final of the Youngster Tour he confirmed his extraordinary performance again with a result of 71 percent, placing seventh.
- presented three licensed sons, including a premium stallion, at the Oldenburg licensing in Vechta
- presented a premium stallion as well as a further licensed son at the Mecklenburg licensing in Redefin
- presented his first premium stallion at the Hanoverian licensing in Verden, where he was sold for 110,000 Euro
- nultiple winner of medium (M* and M**) level dressage classes
- presented the Bundeschampion Foal in Austria
- winner of a qualifier for the Bundeschampionat of five-year old dressage horses
- several price-highlights at different elite foal auctions in Germany and abroad
- Oldenburg main premium winner
- several Foals at Elite Auctions of all established Auctions
- Striking dressage winner at his 30-day test in Adelheidsdorf, final score of 9.33, four times the maximum score 10.0 (twice for walk and twice for rideability). The scores 9.5 und 9.0 were given nine times - for trot, canter, constitution, character, temperament and willingness to perform.
- Champion Stallion at the Oldenburg Stallion Days
Oldenburg (OL), Hanover, Westphalia, Southern German studbooks, Rhineland, Poland, Baden-Württemberg, Bavarian, Brandenburg-Anhalt, Rheinland-Pfalz-Saar, Sachsen-Thüringen